BACK IN STOCK!!
The Orgone Rejuvenation Blanket is permanently infused with a healthy negative charge resonance imprint that may help to balance organ energy levels and meridians, and may assist to alleviate fatigue, pain and discomfort.
Orgone Effects® unique Infusion technology (patent pending) allows us to create an energy blanket that is very lightweight and flexible, without the energy accumulation problems associated with traditional laminated Orgone blankets.
The Orgone Rejuvenation Blanket has been designed to energize and rejuvenate a person’s personal energy levels by being in contact with the body. The Orgone Banket can be used locally over an injury or organ, or wrapped around the body.
The Orgone Effects® blanket will also act as an EMR harmonizer designed to help prevent resonant stress from different types of harmful EMR fields and other noxious energies which may exist within a space.
The Orgone Rejuvenation Blankets are made from 100% Bamboo fibre, is satin edged, and offers a soft, luxurious quality like no other energy blanket.
Available in Cream colour.
Full Size – 1600mm x 1100mm
The Orgone Rejuvenation Blankets can be used for: –
- Daily use as a quick body energizer when energy levels feel depleted.
- Athletes before, during and after training or competition.
- Health Practitioners/Healers – to aide the recovery of patients during and after treatments.
- Massage Therapists – to drape over their treatment table.
- A valuable addition to any first-aid kit for use as an energy recovery blanket.
- Meditation Aide – to increase the feeling of bliss and cosmic energy through the Third Eye and prevents earth currents pulling your energy down. Drape over or around the body for warmth during meditation.
- Has been shown to be beneficial for hospital patients to rejuvenate energy levels.
- A safer alternative to earthing sheets due to their delivery of discordant earth energies, and amethyst crystal healing mats due to the noxious EMF positive charge which polarize the crystal healing energies to harmful.
- Some people like to sleep with the blanket placed over or under their bed sheet.
- During a period of convalescence
- Plane travel on short or long-haul flights
- Pregnant women love it!
- Newborn babies.
There are no reviews yet.